Remove top buttons on Cart Contents page

Hi, Can someone tell me how to remove the buttons (Continue, Clear Cart, Recalculate & Procced to Checkout) and the grey shading at the top of the Cart Contents page?

Thanks for any help.

remove-top-buttons.jpg

Hello unwired,

Thank you for your message.

Some code modifications are required to implement this feature. We would be happy to assist you in this matter within our technical support service. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk if you have support credits or an active support period.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hi unwired,

I looked at this and thought I would impliment it as that part of the cart is not really necessary and I am trying to streamline my cart / checkout steps - so here's what I did:

1: Locate cart_content.tpl in this location: basic/customer/views/checkout/components

2: Once cart_content.tpl is open locate this code:

```php

{include file=“buttons/continue.tpl” but_href=$continue_url|default:$index_script}

{include file=“buttons/clear_cart.tpl” but_href=“checkout.clear” but_role=“text” but_meta=“cm-confirm nobg”}

{if $payment_methods}

{assign var=“m_name” value=“checkout”}

{assign var=“link_href” value=“checkout.checkout”}

{include file=“buttons/proceed_to_checkout.tpl” but_href=$link_href}

{/if}

{include file=“buttons/update_cart.tpl” but_id=“button_cart” but_name=“dispatch[checkout.update]”}

```

Replace with:

```php

```

works for me, hope you have the same success.

Mark.

I found that the gap between the top of the table and the h1 title was way too large so I made the following changes:

1: Locate cart_items.tpl in this location: basic/customer/views/checkout/components

find the following code:

replace with:

then add the following to your style.css at the bottom:

.small {
margin-top: 0px;
}

Again works for me, hopefully you will have no problems.

Mark.

Hey,

I have made the change but the recalculate button not working?

The bottom recalculate button code have click function call with button Id of top recalculate button

{include file=“buttons/update_cart.tpl” but_onclick=“$('#button_cart').click()” but_name=“dispatch[checkout.update]”}

Any solution will be much appreciated.

Any update on this guys… looking for the solution.

If you are looking to hide all of the top buttons, just do it with CSS. Do:

.cart-top-buttons { display:none; }

This will just hide that whole section.

I hope that helps,

Brandon

@brandonvd

thanks.

how it can be done.

Just creare style sheet under my change folder

/skins/basic/customer/addons/my_changes/styles.css

Activate mychange addon and insert the bellow code there and refresh your site with ?cc code and thats it.

walla top buttons disappear.

Once again thanks brandonvd.