Remove Price from Category Pages

Hello All,

Was wondering if anyone has came across this. We’re needing to hide the pricing in the category pages only. The main reason is our products have a zero price untill the customer adds options to the product.

Any ideas?

[quote name='Mikew' timestamp='1382414959' post='170116']

Hello All,

Was wondering if anyone has came across this. We're needing to hide the pricing in the category pages only. The main reason is our products have a zero price untill the customer adds options to the product.

Any ideas?

[/quote]

Hello Mikew,

You can hide the price from the category page by changing the following files:

1. design/themes/basic/templates/blocks/product_list_templates/products_multicolumns.tpl

design/themes/basic/templates/blocks/product_list_templates/products_without_options.tpl

where you need to replace these strings

show_old_price=true
show_price=true
show_clean_price=true
show_list_discount=true

by these ones

show_old_price=false
show_price=false
show_clean_price=false
show_list_discount=false

2. design/themes/basic/templates/blocks/product_list_templates/short_list.tpl

just change these strings

show_price=true
show_old_price=true

to these ones

show_price=false
show_old_price=false

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

Thank you for your reply! I forgot to mention that I'm using CS-Cart version 3.05 which I'm unable to locate the files paths. Does this makes a difference in file location and code?

Thanks again for your help!!

Hi mikew CS.3x skins\basic\customer\blocks\product_list_templates\products_multicolumns.tpl

Hi CS-Market [center]thanks for sharing. can we show tax price only price in category. i dont want to show include tax writing.[/center]

Hello crazyshark20,

Please contact us with the details in order that we can help you.

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

Anyone would know how to do it for version 4.2.4?

Hello

Demo :

[url=“Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days”]Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

?version

http://kb.cs-cart.co…-cscart-version

[quote name='hwd' timestamp='1425662296' post='207339']

Anyone would know how to do it for version 4.2.4?

[/quote]

It should work for 4.2.4. Just make sure that you change file from the correct theme and do not forget to clear the cache