Remove notification about change admin.php

[font=“Tahoma, Arial, Verdana, Helvetica sans-serif”]Hi,[/font]

[font=“Tahoma, Arial, Verdana, Helvetica sans-serif”]I have installed Mutlivendor script and changed admin.php but still getting this message. How to avoid it…[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]Warning [/font][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]It is strongly recommended that you rename the default [/font]admin.php[font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,] script (check the [/font]Knowledge base[font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]) for security reasons.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]Also I've cleared caches with ?cc but still same…[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]Best regards[/font]

That's odd… Since the code looks to see the value of $config['admin_index'] for being “admin.php”

I don't know. I changed but it's still there…

[quote name='deiks' timestamp='1350814011' post='147423']

I don't know. I changed but it's still there…

[/quote]

I had the same problem but when I clicked the x to remove it, it did not come back. It's a small x on the top right corner if I remember right.

D.

Why dont you just change “admin.php” in your root folder to something like “storeadmin.php” ?

Then edit the config.local.php file and change where it says “admin.php” to “storeadmin.php”

Save and then refresh your browser.

Was done like that…

You can try this also

[url=“How to remove notification to rename admin.php - Hints & Modifications - CS-Cart Community Forums”]How to remove notification to rename admin.php - Hints & Modifications - CS-Cart Community Forums