Remove A Single Store From Cs-Cart Ultimate

Has anyone ever removed a store from cs-cart ultimate, and what actually happens to sales report etc ?

I have not had success with ultimate at all, and it is time to ditch the 2nd store

All help gratefully accepted

Kind Regards

Juanita

What is the problem that you are having?

I had to remove all the sale orders for the store front i was removing before i could remove the store.

I also removed all the products that were only being displayed on the store front i was removing.

Do a backup and a bunch of csv exports to make sure you have all your data

Has anyone ever removed a store from cs-cart ultimate, and what actually happens to sales report etc ?

All data related to this store-front will be removed from all reports

Thank you Bart-PDX and eComLabs,

I have just found that addons, themes etc apart from being ultra expensive when purchasing for ultimate, simply do not work correctly.

You have to have everything configured the same for each store, which negates the reason for having another store, and even when configured the same you get crossover and glitches.

My 2nd store was for ebay and catch, but the ebay has never worked correctly and it does not work with catch at all so have ended up having to manually work those anyway.

Going to set up my stock in orderhive for ebay, catch and cs-cart, they will also handle the multiple orders, invoices and postage. So only a single store will be required with cs-cart.

I actually love cs-cart, and would never change it for my main store though.