Removal Of Dirty Urls

Rewriting of index.php?dispatch=product_features.view_all&filter_id=10 to manufacturers.html or something like that would be great. Currently with the seo rewrite it posible to rewrite only product_features.view_all

You can use Extend/Brand/Manufacture type of feature.

Can you explain more…example ?

[quote name='demeldoo' timestamp='1398961255' post='182748']

Can you explain more…example ?

[/quote]

cscartrocks means that you can choose the “Brand/Manufacture” type when creating a new feature in the admin panel. Selecting this type enables you to extend feature values with several extra attributes like a separate image, description, page title, META description, and keywords.

i'm talking about the presentation of this feature in the front-end …

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]index.php?dispatch=product_features.view_all&filter_id=10 [/font][/color]it produces a so called dirty url…

[quote name=‘demeldoo’ timestamp=‘1399027481’ post=‘182787’]

i’m talking about the presentation of this feature in the front-end …

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]index.php?dispatch=product_features.view_all&filter_id=10 [/font][/color]it produces a so called dirty url…

[/quote]

Yes, there is an ability to specfiy SEO URLs for such types of product features. E.g. check demo store:

Yes… i understand that …each manufacturer is rewritten very good… but i'm talking about this specific one…

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]index.php?dispatch=product_features.view_all&filter_id=10[/size][/font][/color]

which is in the frontend of cs cart and that url is considered as dirty url…

[quote name='demeldoo' timestamp='1399037835' post='182794']

Yes… i understand that …each manufacturer is rewritten very good… but i'm talking about this specific one…

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]index.php?dispatch=product_features.view_all&filter_id=10[/size][/font][/color]

which is in the frontend of cs cart and that url is considered as dirty url…

[/quote]

In this case we can offer you to use the SEO Rules section in the admin panel and specify SEO Url for the “product_features.view_all” dispatch. In this case the URL will look like this:

http://domain.com/your_seo_url?filter_id=10

Hope that helps.

It’s a litte bit nicer… but still not perfect :P

[quote name=‘demeldoo’ timestamp=‘1399378440’ post=‘183012’]

It’s a litte bit nicer… but still not perfect :P

[/quote]

I agree with you that this is not a best solution. But in this case no any additional custom development work is requried :)