Related Products

How do I create a Related Products tab? Or specifically, once have the tab, how do I add products to this tab? Do I need code to get links and pics? Any help would be appreciated.

[quote name='hyena65' timestamp='1377627952' post='167438']

How do I create a Related Products tab? Or specifically, once have the tab, how do I add products to this tab? Do I need code to get links and pics? Any help would be appreciated.

[/quote]Maybe you can try this [url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

You can also follow [url=“FREE ADDON: Newest products from same category on product details page - Developers' Corner - CS-Cart Community Forums”]FREE ADDON: Newest products from same category on product details page - Developers' Corner - CS-Cart Community Forums

Valentin

[color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color]

[quote name='zeero6' timestamp='1377635760' post='167443']

Maybe you can try this [url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[/quote]

Thanks, I took another look at that page. And even though it doesn't really work the same for v.4, I was able to grasp the concept and figure it out. I am slowly starting to understand the system.