Registration Of Vendors

Can Vendors register themselves from a form?

Yes

The link is on the My account link on the store front. You may have to enable it in general setting in admin not sure.

Alan

@mbouster,

Check this demo store:

http://demo.mv.cs-cart.com/

Click on the “My account” on the top, then check the “Apply for a vendor account” item.

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

Yes vendors can register themselves from store front using vendor registration form. The vendor can only able to access their account once admin can approve the account.

Please contact us if have any query and we are happy to help you.

Regards,

Ayappan Radhakrishnan.

Hi @mbouster,

Please check [url=“Vendor Registration”]http://www.screencast.com/users/HungryWeb/folders/CS-Cart/media/81591794-d80b-42a3-89f8-97e7d9cf0760[/url]

Is done as add-on and can be configurable as you preferences

Regards,

Valentin

[color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color]

@Vali,

[quote name='Vali' timestamp='1396263167' post='180522']

Please check http://www.screencas…f8-97e7d9cf0760

Is done as add-on and can be configurable as you preferences

[/quote]

What is the purpose of it if the similar behavior exists in the default installation?

@eComLabs

Is default to:[list=1]

[]Create vendor with only 3 fields Company, email and pass

[
]Auto approve vendor + Auto create vendor user

[]Auto login to vendor admin area

[
]Display to the new vendor a message into a modal window similar with the one displayed after first installation of cs-cart

[/list]

Please let me know what function is default? we don’t discus the functionality or the reason of the steps above, this was the client request ;)

Regards,

Valentin

Can you give us the cost for this add on?

It is not in your store.

Thanks a lot.

@medical,

Please send a quote on our website and you will receive the price

Regards,

Valentin

[quote name=‘Vali’ timestamp=‘1396290209’ post=‘180572’] @eComLabs Is default to:[list=1] []Create vendor with only 3 fields Company, email and pass []Auto approve vendor + Auto create vendor user []Auto login to vendor admin area []Display to the new vendor a message into a modal window similar with the one displayed after first installation of cs-cart [/list] Please let me know what function is default? we don’t discus the functionality or the reason of the steps above, this was the client request ;) Regards, — Valentin [color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color] [/quote]

Ok. Thank you for the explanation.

I've been looking for an appropriate topic where I can ask this, but didn't find it.

Is user registration not possible with the demo version of multivendor? There's no information about which features work and which don't for the demo version and I want to be able to test it right before making a decision about getting a license or not.

Wow. I installed the Multivendor demo version on a server, but I can only see the starting page. Registration doesn't work. Any idea why this happens?