Redis Session_Backend Internal Server Error 500

Hello,

I've been trying to make redis work, but I have no clue what's causing errors. The only thing that shows up on login is in the attached file.

First error: array_map(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, bool given

Second error: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent

Any ideas? The extension phpredis is enabled (I can see it in phpinfo()) and it should be properly set up

[attachment=14566:redis error.PNG]

redis error.PNG

Hello,

I've been trying to make redis work, but I have no clue what's causing errors. The only thing that shows up on login is in the attached file.

First error: array_map(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, bool given

Second error: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent

Any ideas? The extension phpredis is enabled (I can see it in phpinfo()) and it should be properly set up

attachicon.gif redis error.PNG

Your garbage collection of sessions is being triggered before it has even started doing anything, which is very odd. Can you look at your session parameters in PHP info?

Your garbage collection of sessions is being triggered before it has even started doing anything, which is very odd. Can you look at your session parameters in PHP info?

Is this it? It's interesting that locally I have installed redis on cs cart and it worked. (with xampp on windows)

[attachment=14567:cs cart session settings.PNG]

cs cart session settings.PNG