Recommend Cs-Cart Developers With Stripe Connect Experience

So we run a marketplace that we recently switched from sharetribe to cs-cart multivendor. We were attracted to the amount of features and room to grow with CS-Cart. We are using stripe connect add on to process payments, as this is the only option for automatic payouts (paypal adaptive payments or paypal for marketplaces DO NOT WORK so don't try them). However we are having quite some issues with our cs-cart stripe connect integration. Our sellers are unable to connect their stripe accounts to our marketplace, and many payments are being failed.

Our current CS-Cart developers do not have experience with stripe connect. Does anyone here know of a company or individual that they can recommend to help with this? They MUST have experience.

We have setup Stripe Connect for our marketplace and it seems to be working properly. The weirdest part so far is that payments being sent to our seller don't include the buyer in them. So the sellers literally don't know what they are getting paid for.

It's great that the money gets transferred, but sellers also want to be able to confirm which buyer the money came from so they know if the product was paid for.

As for Paypal, you are correct, CS-Cart Multi Vendor does not support an integration with PayPal. I'm praying for that soon since all of our sellers prefer and want it over Stripe.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, why did you ultimately choose to leave Sharetribe? We were researching it but decided to go with CS-Cart instead. It's nice to know someone left ShareTribe for CS-Cart.

If you are a completely new marketplace, I would suggest sharetribe. At some point we maxed out the features and needed some more flexibility.

However Cs-Cart is buggy as shit. Not sure if I can really recommend it yet. Having quite a few problems running a cs-cart multivendor marketplace. There are a lot of features there, but a lot of them just don't work.

So we run a marketplace that we recently switched from sharetribe to cs-cart multivendor. We were attracted to the amount of features and room to grow with CS-Cart. We are using stripe connect add on to process payments, as this is the only option for automatic payouts (paypal adaptive payments or paypal for marketplaces DO NOT WORK so don't try them). However we are having quite some issues with our cs-cart stripe connect integration. Our sellers are unable to connect their stripe accounts to our marketplace, and many payments are being failed.

Our current CS-Cart developers do not have experience with stripe connect. Does anyone here know of a company or individual that they can recommend to help with this? They MUST have experience.

This is the exact same problem we have with stripe connect on cs cart! We've had to engage an outside developer to try and fix the bug for us. We haven't received the work back yet but I can let you know if they're good.

We've had so many problems with cs cart multivendor! And have had to pay so much extra for plugins and additional work..

What do you do if a customer wants to pay with paypal? Do you just manually transfer to the vendor?

@moh

We currently use Stripe Connect and it's working properly, but we couldn't activate it with the 3-D option since it messed up the CS-Cart accounting. So we have 3-D turned off.

What bug are you talking about with CS-Cart and Stripe Connect? I want to make sure we aren't missing anything since we've processed about $10,000 in payments this month.

Also, Paypal for Marketplaces is a HUGE priority for us to get to. Our vendors and customers ask for it every day. Unfortunately, using regular Paypal isn't a possibility since it would be impossible to manage manually transactions to vendors.

I wasn't able to get the 'connect stripe' button working for vendors but now it is.

The issues I'm having now is that when I put through a test order for stripe connect it doesn't take off our commission. It sends the full amount less Stripe fees direct to the vendor's stripe account. How did you set this up?

That works for us. Did you setup the Vendor Plan properly? Also, we do NOT use the "3-D" option since it doesn't work well.

That works for us. Did you setup the Vendor Plan properly? Also, we do NOT use the "3-D" option since it doesn't work well.

I think the plans are set up ok - will try disabling the '3d' option, thanks!

Hi Guys,

I am a Cs-Cart developer.

I am facing one issue from last 10 hours. I am trying to connect vendor account through Stripe but a blank page is coming to me.

I have created Publisher and Secret key in my Admin Stripe account and configured them in the Admin Stripe Payment Method Configuration setting.

Also, I have copy paste URL shared in Config setting of Stripe Payment Method in the OAuth URLs and also make the Oauth for Standard On.

Don't know what I am doing wrong. If anybody guide me then it will be very appreciable.