Recently Viewed

Anyone know how and where to turn off Recently Viewed Products?

Look into the admin panel–> on the right side click Appearance settings–> look for Recently viewed products number (0 to disable).

Just as a side note when asking for help list the version of CS-Cart that your using.

That worked!

They say if you ever need to hide something from me just put it in front of my face and i’ll never find it… :smiley:

Im using 2.0.4 version where can i find that? thanks you for help

[quote name=‘38thplanet’]Im using 2.0.4 version where can i find that? thanks you for help[/QUOTE]

Go to Blocks in the Design tab and find the “Recently viewed” block. You can either set the block to ‘Disabled’ or just delete (hit the ‘x’ in the upper-right corner.

Bob

Thank jobosale!

Hi again guy

well i have another problem with my 2.0.4 i try to addon features product seem not working, do i get on the correct page…

Catalog ---->Product features-- some how this not work. do I in the wrong page for this feature?

[quote name=‘38thplanet’]Hi again guy

well i have another problem with my 2.0.4 i try to addon features product seem not working, do i get on the correct page…

Catalog ---->Product features-- some how this not work. do I in the wrong page for this feature?[/QUOTE]

What do you mean it does not work? Are you getting errors? Can you orivide a screen shot?

Bob