Weâ€™ve recently extended our documentation with a few articles. Check them out, you may find something useful.
The Store Import add-on returned in CS-Cart 4.3.6, allowing you to upgrade your stores from CS-Cart 2.2.4/2.2.5 and 3.0.x to the latest version. Learn more in the following articles:
- About Store Importâ€”what the add-on can and cannot do
- How To: Upgrade Your Store with Store Importâ€”a step-by-step guide
- Store Import: Technical Detailsâ€”a couple of tricks for those who want more from the add-on and arenâ€™t afraid of PHP files, database tables, logs, and error messages
We have a new section called Getting Started. There you can find all kinds of information which may be useful for those who want to develop for CS-Cart:
- Configure the server for CS-Cart in a couple of steps and 6 commands.
- Configure CS-Cart to display error messages and more.
- Debug your code and AJAX.
- Clear the cache in multiple ways.
The articles about technical changes in various CS-Cart versions have also been added to the documentation: there are now articles for versions 4.3.2, 4.3.4, 4.3.5, and 4.3.6.