Realtime shipping logging

I just upgraded a client from 2.1.2 to 2.1.3. Seems that the logging of realtime shipping for FedEx and USPS is no longer being entered into the logs. I see some, but nothing in the same time frame as the order(s) being placed.

Can anyone confirm that they see all realtime shipping requests in their Administration/Logs when the Request settings are checked?

Trying to figure out if it’s a bug or a local problem.

When I get an error, it’s there. What I did to debug the flat rate shipping was to add the error_log function the code so I could see the request and response.

It seems that if multithreading is true, that it does not log. By default (for fedex and usps anyway), multithreading is true. Personally, I think it’s a bug that they don’t log the info. How is anyone supposed to verify that the cart is sending appropriate weights, etc…?

[QUOTE]How is anyone supposed to verify that the cart is sending appropriate weights, etc…?[/QUOTE]

I was recently wondering the same?

I’ve submitted it as a bug but like almost every other bug I’ve submitted it will probalby be tagged “working as designed”.