Rapid Custom Theme Design & Development In Webflow - Can It Work?

Hi there!

If you're not familiar with Webflow, it's an incredibly advanced website builder and hosting platform.

With the aim of reducing time and cost in development, I plan on creating subdomains using Webflow, specifically for my blog and help/content pages.

Webflow gives you the ability to export your HTML, CSS, JS & assets, and so I'm wondering - how simple would it be to take the exported code and implement into an existing theme?

How would you go about doing this? Can you see any issues or troubles that would arise from this?

Let me know if you have any questions and I greatly thank you for your reply!

Thanks!

Jamie

Technically in theory it can work. However, not by default.

So at the moment it won’t work and I don’t think it will ever going to.

Just curious if someone ever going to make a nice framework for CS Cart. On Wordpress we made over 50 different websites and stores on Avada and Jupiter. Something like that on CS Cart would be the only theme we would need.

Technically in theory it can work. However, not by default.

So at the moment it won’t work and I don’t think it will ever going to.

Just curious if someone ever going to make a nice framework for CS Cart. On Wordpress we made over 50 different websites and stores on Avada and Jupiter. Something like that on CS Cart would be the only theme we would need.

Well, im working on it, although CS-Carts drag on drop system is quite annoying to work with as it is very hard to modularize your javascript code. Which means that currently, we are just hardcoding modules, but eventually we want to have a map that generates our webpack configuration and dynamically loads our modules in a 'building stage'. Its just a shit ton of work, with very little reward as no-one wants to pay the minimum 2k price tag involved.