Quickbooks won't down load

When I try to export the quickbooks export IE says 'cannot download admin888.php'

Any ideas what's wrong?

Hi, from my experience configuring quickbooks to sync to other ecommerce websites, i've found that the fields between your qb company file and your website have to matched EXACTLY.

Furthermore, if you have say, a payment method or gift certificate that doesn't exist in the qb company file, it will fail. You need to add the various payment methods and vouchers etc in the items list of qb.

Depending on your budget, you might be better off going with www.webgility.com to connect QB to your site.

Cheers,

Scott.

I have just been researching various possibilities for CS Cart to Quickbooks integration and Webgility have just changed their pricing structure so that you pay (for the “Complete” version that includes shipping data) $300 up front and $40 per month (for 1 store and 1 user) for the rest of your life. We have stand alone secure hosting that costs us less than that. Webgility were at the top of my list, but there are other programs that seem to do much the same at much less cost.

THat's a shame to hear as i was looking to go with Webgility. What other options are you considering?

-Scott.

[quote name='Wisefool' timestamp='1314429628' post='120454']

I have just been researching various possibilities for CS Cart to Quickbooks integration and Webgility have just changed their pricing structure so that you pay (for the “Complete” version that includes shipping data) $300 up front and $40 per month (for 1 store and 1 user) for the rest of your life. We have stand alone secure hosting that costs us less than that. Webgility were at the top of my list, but there are other programs that seem to do much the same at much less cost.

[/quote]

[quote name='Scott_C' timestamp='1314435304' post='120457']

THat's a shame to hear as i was looking to go with Webgility. What other options are you considering?

-Scott.

[/quote]

I'm actually dumping quickbooks and moving to Xero. Have already connected mailchimp, my CRM and payment methods (gotta love auto feeds!!)… now this leaves just the cart. I can upload CSV wich works fine, but an auto feed would be even better.