Quickbooks Integration & Inventory Management

Dears,

I'm going to get a plan with Quickbooks to manage my accounting and inventory.

I have the trial version but I was wondering if there is any system to be integrated so it sends data to Quickbooks on a daily (or xyz period) basis?

Also I noticed when I export the orders from CSC, there is no way to track the items as it shows only the total paid amount. in this case I'm afraid I can't track inventory in QB.

Is there any solution?

Dears,

I'm going to get a plan with Quickbooks to manage my accounting and inventory.

I have the trial version but I was wondering if there is any system to be integrated so it sends data to Quickbooks on a daily (or xyz period) basis?

Also I noticed when I export the orders from CSC, there is no way to track the items as it shows only the total paid amount. in this case I'm afraid I can't track inventory in QB.

Is there any solution?

Hello!

We offer the Synchronization of CS-Cart with QuickBooks Online service. I will be glad to answer your questions.

Hello!

We offer the Synchronization of CS-Cart with QuickBooks Online service. I will be glad to answer your questions.

in many sync add-ons including QB and Amazon you guys don't mention where it would work for individual vendors as well or just the store admin?

in many sync add-ons including QB and Amazon you guys don't mention where it would work for individual vendors as well or just the store admin?

Hello!

How the synchronization should work for vendors? Could you please give me more details?

Hello!

How the synchronization should work for vendors? Could you please give me more details?

Same way your TaxJar add-on works, vendor should be able to connect via API to QB so he doesn't have to export and import sales into QB.

You might want to look at WebGility's Unify. They have a much better system than the add-on above that allows 2 way syncing, orders and customers. It's not cheap or without it's own issues, but we've run it's predecessor (ECC) for many years now.

www.webgility.com/‎

Same way your TaxJar add-on works, vendor should be able to connect via API to QB so he doesn't have to export and import sales into QB.

I understand you, we will discuss this with managers. Thank you.

I understand you, we will discuss this with managers. Thank you.

You see there needs to be change in mindset - most of the functionality that Store admin needs - vendors will need that includes sales tax, Quick book, Amazon sync, eBay sync...

For example..I took a ShipStation add-on - it said compatible with MV, but it only allows MV admin to use ShipStation. No ability for vendors to use ShipStation. Every add-on must mention ability for vendors to use it or not. In fact Marketplace needs to have check-box that add-on developer must check, it gets very confusing when they say MV compatible but vendors can't use it.