Quick Links

I was able to create a quick link call “Locate Us” under Design - Quick Links. However, it is asking for a URL for “Locate Us”. Where do I find that URL or how do I assign?

If “Locate Us” is a page, you should add the URL to it in the mentioned field.

Thanks. From where do I pick the URL to mention it under “LOCATE US”?

Unfortunately, it is not quite clear to me. What page should be displayed when someone clicks on the “Locate Us” quick link?

When someone clicks on “Locate Us” page, it should go to a new page. If you see the attachment, I've created that page and it is asking for a URL which I don't know to assign.

Locate Us.JPG

Use the URL of the page. If it has a nice SEO name like: mysite.com/my_page.html use that. If it's a 'page' in cs-cart then hover your mouse over the “preview” link on the admin panel for editing that page right-click and select “copy link location” and then paste that into the URL.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1319740252' post='124690']

Use the URL of the page. If it has a nice SEO name like: mysite.com/my_page.html use that. If it's a 'page' in cs-cart then hover your mouse over the “preview” link on the admin panel for editing that page right-click and select “copy link location” and then paste that into the URL.

[/quote]

Thanks and it works. How do I make appearing those links according to alphabetical order? Also, in my case, I've created a “FAQ” quick link and it is appearing on both on “QUICK LINK” and “TOP MENU” also. Please see my site located at http://cart.onlineam.com I want to appear “FAQ” only on “QUICK LINK” and I should be able to input my Q&A under “FAQ”