- According to the Multi-Vendor agreement :
“The User shall:
upon expiration of the period provided by the Subscription License, purchase the Full License or purchase the Subscription License repeatedly on the Official Website of the Company or from the Reseller or stop the Use of the Program with removing it both from the Licensed Domain Name and from other media, if any.”
Thus, subscription is given for one year only and it should be purchased again after a year.
Official CS-Cart resellers offer CS-Cart Multi-Vendor on more comfortable conditions (it is a CS-Cart reseller policy). For example, our company offers CS-Cart Multi-Vendor life-time license for $1250 http://www.alt-team…ultivendor.html You buy it once and use forever.
- CS-Cart usually grants one year of free upgrades but now I don’t see this condition in the Multi-Vendor agreement, So, it’s better to ask CS-Cart. On avarage, there can happen two upgrades during a year.
- Not sure about this.
- As far as I can see the commission has to be set for each individual vendor.
- Yes it is open source and it’s possible to delete the CS-Cart related info.
- By default vendors can’t use their own payment gateways. Moreover, all payments go to the account of a root administrator who then distributes funds among the vendors according to the history of orders.
Best regards, Alt-team