quantity modifier

How can I remove the quantity modifier from a specific product ?

[quote name=‘thanasis’]How can I remove the quantity modifier from a specific product ?[/QUOTE]

Hello thanasis,

In this case you need to select the “Track without options” option in the “Inventory” select box on the product details page in the store administration panel.

Thank you.

Mikhail Ponomarev

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name=‘CS-Cart Support team’]Hello thanasis,

In this case you need to select the “Track without options” option in the “Inventory” select box on the product details page in the store administration panel.

Thank you.

Mikhail Ponomarev

CS-Cart Support team[/QUOTE]

Dear Mikhail

There is a product which is available only in specific weights each time, it is pieces of meat. i.e. 1 piece of 1.5 kgrs, 1 piece of 1.7 kgrs etc and when they are sold another set of pieces will be available.

I thought to make an option of the product for each of the available piece. So i.e. there is only one piece of 1.6kgrs there is no sense to have a quantity modifier. This is what i try to do.

Selecting “Track without options” it removes the “add to basket” button as well

thank you

Thanasis

[quote name=‘thanasis’]Dear Mikhail

There is a product which is available only in specific weights each time, it is pieces of meat. i.e. 1 piece of 1.5 kgrs, 1 piece of 1.7 kgrs etc and when they are sold another set of pieces will be available.

I thought to make an option of the product for each of the available piece. So i.e. there is only one piece of 1.6kgrs there is no sense to have a quantity modifier. This is what i try to do.

Selecting “Track without options” it removes the “add to basket” button as well

thank you

Thanasis[/QUOTE]

Dear Thanasis,

Thank you for the clarification.

Unfortunately there is no easy way to do it. You need to modify the code.

Thank you.

Mikhail Ponomarev

CS-Cart Support team