"quantity" Field Not Allow Html?

I was wanting to update my "Quantity" (on a product page) to say we offer discounts AND have a link to our discount page. Normally I just do something like this in language translations but that particular field just shows the html when I do the translation. Am I missing something or does that field just not allow html? Or anyone know a clever way to state discounts are available next to the quantity field?

design/themes/THEME/templates/common/product_data.tpl

You can output new language variable here

Add

{__('my_lang_var_name')}

before the following line:

{if $product.prices}
                {include file="views/products/components/products_qty_discounts.tpl"}
            {/if}

Hmmm....well finally got around to trying that but it didn't change anything. I think this is because that code is if I am using a "quantity discount" for a product. I am not doing this per product but for the entire cart. I simply want to add a link/extra text in the area where it only says "Quantity" next to the quantity box.

Hmmm....well finally got around to trying that but it didn't change anything. I think this is because that code is if I am using a "quantity discount" for a product. I am not doing this per product but for the entire cart. I simply want to add a link/extra text in the area where it only says "Quantity" next to the quantity box.

Try to clear cache

@ isitfast

Id be interested to see how it looks after you do it if poss.

John

Try to clear cache

I just tried but that didn't fix it. It's still just shows all the code. As I said, I think what you recommended changing was for if I have quantity discounts displayed on that page. But I don't. I am just looking to change the word "Quantity" (next to the quantity input box) to work with html.

Here is how it worked on an older version of the cart (thanks to the wayback machine). https://web.archive.org/web/20140210004413/http://www.fastdecals.com/shop/animal-decals-1/alligator-02-decal-sticker.html

Essentially I am just wanting to replicate that.

I just tried but that didn't fix it. It's still just shows all the code. As I said, I think what you recommended changing was for if I have quantity discounts displayed on that page. But I don't. I am just looking to change the word "Quantity" (next to the quantity input box) to work with html.

PM me temporary FTP access so that we can check it and help you