QTY discont around two or more products?

Hi,

Can someone help me how can I do for setting a Qty discount around two or more products in cs-cart? Now I can set a discount under a product only, for multiple buying of a same product, but I need that user can buy more products and get a general discount for a particular price…

Marco.

Hello Marco,

[quote name=‘webmarker1973’]Hi,

Can someone help me how can I do for setting a Qty discount around two or more products in cs-cart? Now I can set a discount under a product only, for multiple buying of a same product, but I need that user can buy more products and get a general discount for a particular price…

Marco.[/QUOTE]

In this case you need to set up a special promotion in your store, please follow instructions of the “Discount on Order if Total Number of Products Exceeds Certain Value” article of our Knowledge Base to do it: [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name=‘CS-Cart Support team’]Hello Marco,

In this case you need to set up a special promotion in your store, please follow instructions of the “Discount on Order if Total Number of Products Exceeds Certain Value” article of our Knowledge Base to do it: [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team[/QUOTE]

Thank you Anastasiya! It’s perfect…

Have a nice day.

Marco.

Dear Marco,

You are welcome.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team