Punchout Error CS2 Status code="500" text="Internal Server Error’.

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hi,[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I am setting up a punch out for Ariba, and I keep getting the following error:[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Status code=“500” text="Internal Server Error’.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Any ideas as to what file I need to edit to resolve a 500 status error?[/font][/size]

Hi Synergy, I cant answer your question unfortunately but was asked strangely enough today if we can support punchout. would you advise any decent guides / info I can checkout that could be used with cs

thanks

john

Unfortunately, I am at a stand still with this server error. I am not sure if it is the cart configuration or the server itself.

Hello synergy-gs,

Thank you for your request.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. Unfortunately, it is not clear enough to me where exactly you get this error. Could you clarify this point in more detail?

Meanwhile you can check instructions of our Knowledge base article on how to eliminate 500 Internal Server Error and see if they help you:

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Also you can contact your server administrator and ask him/her to check error logs on your server in order to find out what exactly causes this issue.

I hope this information will help you.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hi,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

The entire error code follows:

[color=#343366]

cXML PunchOut Setup Response[/color]

[color=#343366]

[/color][color=#2d2cf8]

[color=#343366][/color][/color][color=#343366]

[color=#2d2cf8][u][b]1361829883636-7461953297178491071@216.109.111.62[/b][/u][/color]" timestamp=“2013-02-25T14:04:43-08:00”>[/color][color=#343366]

[/color][color=#343366]

Error:Advantage Graphics & Signs | Atlanta's #1 Sign Company – We are the best company in Atlanta for your graphics, communications and signage needs. Please contact support with the Error Reference Number: ANERR-10000000000000000071728928 for more details[/color][color=#343366]

[/color][color=#343366]

[/color]

Thank you,

Drew

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1360322430' post='154727']

Hello synergy-gs,

Thank you for your request.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. Unfortunately, it is not clear enough to me where exactly you get this error. Could you clarify this point in more detail?

Meanwhile you can check instructions of our Knowledge base article on how to eliminate 500 Internal Server Error and see if they help you:

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Also you can contact your server administrator and ask him/her to check error logs on your server in order to find out what exactly causes this issue.

I hope this information will help you.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Hello Drew,

Thank you for the provided information.

As far as I understand, this error is related to third-party integration of your CS-Cart store with the Ariba PunchOut application. If so, unfortunately, such problems are not examined by our technical support service. But you can always hire a third-party developer to have this issue examined and resolved (here you can find a lot of offers from CS-Cart developers or consider our custom development service).

I hope you manage to resolve this issue with their help.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hi

Did you ever get the Ariba Punch Out working with CS Cart?