PSD files for included skins?

I would like to modify the “Consultant” template for my use. Is there a PSD or other source file available? If not, how do you suggest I edit the template? Opening each graphic element for editing is a pain.

Thanks.

You can't modify the templates with PSD, you need to use a smarty template editor or the one built in.

Hello all!

To modify standard CS-Cart files, we advise that you use the “My changes” add-on. The “My changes” add-on is intended for modifying the default CS-Cart functionality without changing its core. Using this add-on for custom changes prevents problems with upgrading a store to the later versions.

The examples of how to use this add-on can be found here.

For more information about the architecture of CS-Cart 2.0, please refer to this link: http://docs.cs-cart.com/

Also, I can suggest that you use the “Customization mode” functionality (Administration panel → Design → Design mode). When using the “Customization” mode, you can edit the storefront templates on the fly. To start editing the templates, switch to the customization mode by clicking the “Enable customization mode” button. Then click on the “View storefront in customization mode” link to move to the storefront.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

Actually, Having the layered PSD's will REALLY help in changing the look of the templates.

tks

kogi

[quote name='kogi' timestamp='1308743564' post='115510']

Actually, Having the layered PSD's will REALLY help in changing the look of the templates.

tks

kogi

[/quote]

You maybe right, but still you can use photoshop contact sheet plugin to collect all the images in one canvas.

or just create an action and batch apply to all.

[quote name='colortone' timestamp='1308753001' post='115515']

You maybe right, but still you can use photoshop contact sheet plugin to collect all the images in one canvas.

or just create an action and batch apply to all.

[/quote]

Well that's great for those who have photoshop… what about everyone else?

[quote name='cmebd' timestamp='1310096467' post='116525']

Well that's great for those who have photoshop… what about everyone else?

[/quote]

If they don't have photoshop why will they ask for a PSD file then?

[quote name='kogi' timestamp='1308743564' post='115510']

tks

kogi

[/quote]

I agree with this too…but I'm content with smarty template editor…

You are welcome.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team