Promotions For Vendors

I have tested a little bit and have a question. When creating a vendor promotion, he (vendor) see all this conditions like: user, user groups subscribed, ect. ? And they all works ok with vendor? Does vendor need all this conditions?

Regards

Hello memel

We did not restrict this list in any way. We expanded it as needed.

Best regards,

Robert

Hello memel

We did not restrict this list in any way. We expanded it as needed.

Best regards,

Robert

Hi Robert,

What those conditions PVEN is mean?

Created condition Total products in the cart , unfortunately discount applied to different vendors in the same cart.

Regards

Hello memel

For a clarity, we have marked the conditions and bonuses that have been added by us (by addon). This is an short form of id addon.

Best reagrds

Robert

Hello memel

For a clarity, we have marked the conditions and bonuses that have been added by us (by addon). This is an short form of id addon.

Best reagrds

Robert

Created condition Total products in the cart , unfortunately discount applied to different vendors in the same cart.

​Not sure, my opinion to leave only those conditions (5 or 6) what is necessary and works perfect with vendors.

Your thoughts?

Regards

Hello memel

Please prepare complete promotion on mvdemo give us her name.

We will check it.

Best regards

Robert

Hello memel

Please prepare complete promotion on mvdemo give us her name.

We will check it.

Best regards

Robert

I have left created - Test 2018. If you add 2 or more items in cart from different vendors will be applied discount for all of them.

Regards

Hello memel

I configured this promotion. It seems to work the way you wanted.

Best regards

Robert

Hello memel

I configured this promotion. It seems to work the way you wanted.

Best regards

Robert

Doesn't work. Acme created promotion, but applied to others. Should work only for Acme.

Regards

2018-12-30_20h16_52.png

2018-12-30_20h18_04.png

Hello memel

See how this promotion is configured.

http://mvdemo.cs-cart.pl/adminmv.php?dispatch=promotions.update&promotion_id=16

Best regards

Robert

Hello memel

See how this promotion is configured.

http://mvdemo.cs-cart.pl/adminmv.php?dispatch=promotions.update&promotion_id=16

Best regards

Robert

I understand the point. That's why I am saying do really need all conditions to be visible to vendor? Just to leave those what is 100% working for vendors. Because is a big risk that vendor will create incorrect promotion.

Regards

Hello memel

We will consider it. But for now it is as you can see.

Best regards

Robert

Hello memel

We will consider it. But for now it is as you can see.

Best regards

Robert

Thank you, Robert. Let me know if you are planning update and when.

I am interesting in this addon, but for now impossible to use until you fix it.

Many thanks

I understand the point. That's why I am saying do really need all conditions to be visible to vendor? Just to leave those what is 100% working for vendors. Because is a big risk that vendor will create incorrect promotion.

Regards

I like Memel idea too. It would be best if this addon allow to set permission for vendor to use specific condition of this addon. If it s me, i will only allow vendor to use conditions relating to creating coupon first.

Thank you and Robert you are awesome for listening to customer requests

Hello,

We are here to assist you about this. We can develop an add-on for you. Please share your requirements with us at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/

Thanks!