Promotions - Discount Off List Price Not Original Price

Hi,

Does anybody know if there is a way to setup a promotion and have it discount a percentage of the "List Price" instead of the "original price". I want to be able to offer some whole customers a discount off the list price, because it always remains constant. When I set up a sale and the wholesale customer wants to make a purchase, the way it works now is that their discount is taken off the sale "original price" and not the "list price" if the product is on sale. They get a deeper discount than what was agreed on for the wholesale account.

Thanks.

Hi,

Does anybody know if there is a way to setup a promotion and have it discount a percentage of the "List Price" instead of the "original price". I want to be able to offer some whole customers a discount off the list price, because it always remains constant. When I set up a sale and the wholesale customer wants to make a purchase, the way it works now is that their discount is taken off the sale "original price" and not the "list price" if the product is on sale. They get a deeper discount than what was agreed on for the wholesale account.

Thanks.

Try the following solution:

http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/14708-promotions-original-price/#entry235625

Thank you!