Professional vs Multi-vendor vs Multi-store

Please clarify me, will it be three different version of CS-Cart with different prices and upgrade policy?

For now I understand that Professional and Multi-vendor is two different version. And what about Multi-vendor vs Multi-store?

If I buy Multi-vendor edition licence now, then I need to buy Multi-store edition licence again or it will be some upgrade schema?

And the last question, will Multi-store edition include all functional of Multi-vendor edition or not?

I’ve never heard of their being 3 different versions. Only 2 versions as far as I know. The Multi-Vendor version is multi-store capable but it’s important to note that not all features will have time to be included and new features will be added that will extend the Multi-Vendor version’s functionality - Sno

[quote name=‘ycherniavsky’]Please clarify me, will it be three different version of CS-Cart with different prices and upgrade policy?

For now I understand that Professional and Multi-vendor is two different version. And what about Multi-vendor vs Multi-store?

If I buy Multi-vendor edition licence now, then I need to buy Multi-store edition licence again or it will be some upgrade schema?

And the last question, will Multi-store edition include all functional of Multi-vendor edition or not?[/QUOTE]

The Multi-vendor and Multi-store editions will be two different products, though it will be possible to upgrade from Multi-vendor to Multi-store. Also, they are supposed to have a different price, with Multi-store being more expensive. However, this information is not official, because at the moment Multi-store is not even under development

2 imac: Thanks for you explanation. It is all clear now.