Professional CS Template

I just wonder why no professional cs templates available, there seems to be some ugly-looking skins available, while I am sure no one would pay for it, isn’t it the case?

Editing the skins by oneself is a difficult thing for the seller.

For other carts, there are many many templates available, even the X-CART which people here always want to compare with cs.

Hope the development team can do something to change this, as a good-looking skin would attract the potential customers more.

By the way, those who develop urgly-looking themes don’t reply to this, thanks!

[quote name=‘hsie’]

By the way, those who develop urgly-looking themes don’t reply to this, thanks![/QUOTE]

Thanks?? I doubt there are people here who are thinking to themselves, “well i design ugly themes so i’d better not reply”. You’d be lucky to have any response with comments like that. If you want PROFESSIONAL THEMES then maybe you should look at oscommerce, x-cart or magento, and not waste you time on a quality cart like this.

There are people here who spend their own time, away from their stores, to help people like you. A bit of respect would be appreciated.

I personally will make it a point to never help you out in the furture.

By the way, those who are looking for professional themes don’t reply to this, THANKS.

Attached, a good example of professional template. PM me if you’re interested.

[quote name=‘hsie’]I just wonder why no professional cs templates available, there seems to be some ugly-looking skins available, while I am sure no one would pay for it, isn’t it the case?

For other carts, there are many many templates available, even the X-CART which people here always want to compare with cs.

Hope the development team can do something to change this, as a good-looking skin would attract the potential customers more.

By the way, those who develop urgly-looking themes don’t reply to this, thanks![/QUOTE]

CS-template-sample.jpg

[quote name=‘hsie’]I just wonder why no professional cs templates available, there seems to be some ugly-looking skins available, while I am sure no one would pay for it, isn’t it the case?

We like posts like this…:smiley:

Is better to go back to xcraaap forum

[quote name=‘ThomH’]We like posts like this…:smiley:

Is better to go back to xcraaap forum[/QUOTE]

Lol, agreed. “Professional” could mean a ton of different things depending on a persons tastes.

[QUOTE]Attached, a good example of professional template. PM me if you’re interested.[/QUOTE]

Noman, you are truly a funny guy, always good for a laugh! :smiley:

Well Well Well, What can i say :slight_smile:

i think cs-cart have very good templates…anyways…if you dont like theones that come in the package… just make your own PROFESIONAL TEMPLATE…and everybody happy !!

Cs-Cart is THE BEST cart solution around, and ofcourse have the ability to make a template from scratch EASILY, because the Smarty template system.

AND…

who are you to AFFIRM they are ugly ? the beauty and ugly aspects exist on the mind theone who is looking the thing… in this case…you…looking the templates.

Best Luck, and i agree with baballuci at all.

Ciao !

[quote name=‘jema1970’]

who are you to AFFIRM they are ugly ? the beauty and ugly aspects exist on the mind theone who is looking the thing… in this case…you…looking the templates.

[/QUOTE]

guess they never heard the old addage of “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”…