Product View Grid Layout

Hi,

I currently have my default product view as a 2 column grid. Some of my titles are long so they are cut off. See example: [url]http://www.paintballave.com/goggles-masks/dye/[/url]

Does anyone know how i could rearrange the title to be under (instead of to the right side of the picture) so that there is more room? See example: [url]http://warpedsportz.com/jtusa.aspx?page=3[/url]

Thank you for your help in advance!

The code is in

skins → [skin] → customer → views → categories-> custom_templates → products_multicolumns.tpl

[quote name=‘kogi’]The code is in

skins → [skin] → customer → views → categories-> custom_templates → products_multicolumns.tpl[/QUOTE]

Thanks do you know which codes I would replace and what I would replace it with?

```php

{* $Id: products_multicolumns.tpl 7765 2009-07-30 09:32:56Z alexions $ }

{
* template-description:grid **}

{if $products}

{script src=“js/exceptions.js”}

{if !$no_pagination}

{include file=“common_templates/pagination.tpl”}

{/if}

{if !$no_sorting}

{include file=“views/products/components/sorting.tpl”}

{/if}

{if $products|sizeof < $columns}

{assign var=“columns” value=$products|@sizeof}

{/if}

{split data=$products size=$columns|default:“2” assign=“splitted_products”}

{math equation=“100 / x” x=$columns|default:“2” assign=“cell_width”}

{if $item_number == “Y”}

{assign var=“cur_number” value=1}

{/if}

{foreach from=$splitted_products item="sproducts" name="sprod"}

{foreach from=$sproducts item="product" name="sproducts"}

{/foreach}

{/foreach}

{if $product}
{hook name="products:product_multicolumns_list"}
{assign var="obj_id" value="`$obj_prefix``$product.product_id`"}

{include file="common_templates/image.tpl" image_width=$settings.Appearance.thumbnail_width obj_id=$obj_id images=$product.main_pair object_type="product"}

{if $item_number == "Y"}{$cur_number}. {math equation="num + 1" num=$cur_number assign="cur_number"}{/if} 1} title="{$product.product}">{$product.product|unescape|strip_tags|truncate:40:"...":true}{else}>{$product.product|unescape}{/if}

{include file="views/products/components/buy_now.tpl" hide_wishlist_button=true hide_compare_list_button=true simple=true show_sku=true hide_add_to_cart_button=$hide_add_to_cart_button but_role="action"}

{/hook}
{/if}

{if !$no_pagination}
{include file="common_templates/pagination.tpl"}
{/if}

{/if}

{capture name="mainbox_title"}{$title}{/capture}
```

Hi im New . I have tried this Code on my site and it works great, can any one tell me how to make the item price and add to cart also appear on the bottom of the Image Thumbnail. what code if needed and where i should place it. Thanks:p