Product Tab For Vendors

Guys I need one extra tab for vendors for them to specify "Shipping & Handling" policy.

What is the best way to do it?

There are tons of addon but none mention vendor's ability to modify tab content.

Please check hungryweb.net/product-tabs-extra

I checked but couldn't figure out if vendor has ability to change tab contents for their products

If you stumble on the same issue, use TAKI tabs add-on from marketplace.

It works great!

You can create custom product tabs for vendors to specify their shipping, handling, returning policies per product basis during product listing.

It works great!

You can create custom product tabs for vendors to specify their shipping, handling, returning policies per product basis during product listing.

This should have been a default functionality in the multivendor, but who at cs-carts listens to customers?

It works great!

You mean something like this?

Vendors can not modify those tabs, I told Alexbranding about it.

What I wanted was like, Tab Demo2 here, because for some items there might be special handling and/or return conditions

http://cs1.canlam.net/apparel/mens-clothing/100g-pants/

Can vendors put any video in the demo1 tab?

Can vendors put any video in the demo1 tab?

Yeap, the tabs show up under product listing, so just like any other product info you could add whatever you like.

I have a tab Shipping & Delivery where vendors can specify whatever the terms are per product basis

Good find! So, if there is nothing in them, the new tabs do not show up, do they?

Good find! So, if there is nothing in them, the new tabs do not show up, do they?

Correct, it only shows up on the products that have info in the tab. In fact for same vendor only the products he/she want the info on will show up, other products wont show.

It's fine. Bought also the Easy FAQ. Thanks for the head-up!

Yeap, the tabs show up under product listing, so just like any other product info you could add whatever you like.

I have a tab Shipping & Delivery where vendors can specify whatever the terms are per product basis

How did you do that? The only effect of this addon is that it creates a tab Tabs in the product edit page where the vendor can select which tabs of the generally existing to activate or deactivate... Nothing can be added in the Taki tab.

Update. First install went wrong. It messed up the central tabs. Second install was OK. But design part had to be uploaded manually.