Product Price Field To Another Column

Hello Everyone

We have this case

So… in the V 4.2.4 we have the mysql field named “cs_products” with “product_code” , “list_price” and anothers

In the “cs_product_prices” we have “price” colomn

Now is the moment !

[color=#ff0000]I need [/color]colomn “price” from “cs_product_prices” to be in the “cs_products” without broke product ids or other thinks

I need that because i have an ERP software that make syncronise with that fields

Hello.

I think it will require additional modification in this case.

Please feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

[quote name='becomarius' timestamp='1435661982' post='221028']

Hello Everyone

We have this case

So… in the V 4.2.4 we have the mysql field named “cs_products” with “product_code” , “list_price” and anothers

In the “cs_product_prices” we have “price” colomn

Now is the moment !

[color=#ff0000]I need [/color]colomn “price” from “cs_product_prices” to be in the “cs_products” without broke product ids or other thinks

I need that because i have an ERP software that make syncronise with that fields

[/quote]

Why you cannot just join additional table to receive product price? It is not supported by ERP system?

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1435668916' post='221070']

Why you cannot just join additional table to receive product price? It is not supported by ERP system?

[/quote]

Yes …because sincronize “product code” from CS with “product codebar” from ERP for quantity

and “price” from ERP with “price” from CS but al this at the same field…“cs_products

i can syncronize with “list_price” but will don`t be visibile if the price is ZERO

Maybe option to set default “price” always same with “list_price