Product Pages Error after Store Import

I've managed to 'successfully' upgrade a store from 2.2.5 to 3.0.4 via the Store Import function, however the new store doesn't display product pages properly (or quickly).

An error occurs on each product page stating:

Warning[color=#333333][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]: Illegal offset type in [/size][/font][/color]/home/cmcm1777/public_html/v3/core/classes/bm/block.php[color=#333333][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3] on line [/size][/font][/color]679

Warning[color=#333333][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]: array_merge() [[/size][/font][/color]function.array-merge[color=#333333][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]]: Argument #2 is not an array in [/size][/font][/color]/home/cmcm1777/public_html/v3/core/classes/bm/block.php[color=#333333][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3] on line [/size][/font][/color]686

The pages also appear to be loading all the products from the category not just the one selected. I have tried adding a new product from scratch but get the same error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello ChrisWilson,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Thanks Pavel,

have raised a support call via the HelpDesk - just thought I might find a quick answer here. Will post the fix back here once it's found so anyone else experiencing the issue can see it.

Cheers,

Chris

Hello Chris,

Thank you for keeping me informed. Our technical support engineer will reply to your request in the created Help Desk ticket at the first opportunity.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hi,

i have the same problem, what is the solution ?

Warning[color=#333333][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]: Illegal offset type in [/size][/font][/color]/home/techmain/public_html/store/core/classes/bm/block.php[color=#333333][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3] on line [/size][/font][/color]679

Warning[color=#333333][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]: array_merge() [[/size][/font][/color]function.array-merge[color=#333333][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]]: Argument #2 is not an array in [/size][/font][/color]/home/techmain/public_html/store/core/classes/bm/block.php[color=#333333][font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3] on line [/size][/font][/color]686

[quote name='ChrisWilson' timestamp='1358323180' post='152915']

Thanks Pavel,

have raised a support call via the HelpDesk - just thought I might find a quick answer here. Will post the fix back here once it's found so anyone else experiencing the issue can see it.

Cheers,

Chris

[/quote]

What did help desk tell you?

Hi there.

What was the solution ? I have the same trouble.

I am afraid, ChrisWilson last time was here on 28 Jan 2012. Please contact CS-Cart support team for the fix