Product Options not exporting Modifier Value

Ran into a problem.

I downloaded comma delimited products.

Modified some of the fields and re-uploaded the same “comma” delimited file.

Now the field that currently bugs me is the “Product Options” (which were not modified in any shape or form)

It didn’t export the modifier absolute properties that are associated with the options.

So when I re-uploaded the file, I lost all my values :oops: :cry:

How do I get this to export the right way without losing any of the modifier values?

Thanks,

MC

CS-Cart 1.3.5-sp4 / with currently brickwork skin

The problem isn’t when you are exporting - it is happening when you import. I don’t think it is possibe to export and import your option values. Just delete the whole column when you are re-importing the list. Once you have your products set up, if you want to change any of the values by exporting and re-importing, I always delete any of the columns I don’t want to alter. As long as you leave the product code, your products will update correctly, for example, if you want to alter your prices, just re-import the column with the product code column and the price column.

Hope this helps.

Its happening when exporting:

{850}Length: S[{3844}7 Inch,{3843}8 Inch (add $ 55.00)]Where as I used to use x-cart which did export and could import the values…

ChainYY1I need to be able to somehow change the modifier value within the csv file, going every time into an item to change it is not really an option, many of my items fluctuate in price (not only on the base price but also on its dependents)

MC

I’ve done a bit of searching of the forum and I don’t think this is possible. If it is, it would be good to know as this is something I would really like myself. At the moment, I am importing my products to get all the other information in but then have to go in to each one individually to set up the options.

It would be good to be able to import the additional images as well.

[quote name=‘mccm’]Ran into a problem.

I downloaded comma delimited products.

Modified some of the fields and re-uploaded the same “comma” delimited file.

Now the field that currently bugs me is the “Product Options” (which were not modified in any shape or form)

It didn’t export the modifier absolute properties that are associated with the options.

So when I re-uploaded the file, I lost all my values :oops: :cry:

How do I get this to export the right way without losing any of the modifier values?

Thanks,

MC

CS-Cart 1.3.5-sp4 / with currently brickwork skin[/QUOTE]

Hello !!!

If you find it the solution please tell as how you make it … thanks.

Me to I have the same problem.