Product Options Help

For product options you can import the option variants, but is it also possible to import the option modifers and images for each option?

Thank you!

Definitely not possible.

Been there tried that, and it’s been said on here. you can only import the words not £% or images, you have to do it by hand and make sure you do a backup afterward if you’ve spent a lot of time doing it.

the only option if you want to import a global option is to add {_L} this will add the option as a global option (you’ll see it in the back end under global options) doe’nt have to to have a product, just upload the csv with options only listed.

[quote name=‘mrfoameruk’]Definitely not possible.

Been there tried that, and it’s been said on here. you can only import the words not £% or images, you have to do it by hand and make sure you do a backup afterward if you’ve spent a lot of time doing it.

the only option if you want to import a global option is to add {_L} this will add the option as a global option (you’ll see it in the back end under global options) doe’nt have to to have a product, just upload the csv with options only listed.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the reply… What is the use then of import… LOL! I have 1000s of products it will take years to change each one. I guess I can probably find the tables in the database and manually import them via sql… What a pain.

Thank you again!