Product Option or Variants Table Bulk Purchase Addon/Mod

Dear friends,

We've done a product variants table addon for cs-cart 1.x - 3.x.

Demo:

http://demo.cscartro…rgyle-polo.html

The fixed price for the addon as in our demo is 95 USD. You can pm me for how to make the purchase.

What's the price for version 3.0.2?

I checked out the demo - this looks like what should have been included in CS-Cart in the first place to handle variants. I can't believe this isn't the top of the request list. Anyway, very nice!! Would like to know the price you're asking for this code AND does it observe the User Group visibility settings so that only my wholesalers would see the discounted pricing?

Thank you.

CartMunkey

How much is this mod for v3 ?

[quote name='cartmunkey' timestamp='1348105375' post='145426']

I checked out the demo - this looks like what should have been included in CS-Cart in the first place to handle variants. I can't believe this isn't the top of the request list. Anyway, very nice!! Would like to know the price you're asking for this code AND does it observe the User Group visibility settings so that only my wholesalers would see the discounted pricing?

Thank you.

CartMunkey

[/quote]

Thanks for your comment. It does support cs-cart User Group pricing visibility features.

[quote name='rynox23' timestamp='1348186730' post='145477']

How much is this mod for v3 ?

[/quote]

Please pm me your detailed needs so I can provide an accurate quote for you.

What is the price?

They don't seem to offer a set price. It seems to be only available on custom quote based on your site setup I guess.

Its a shame I would have liked this addon to be a simple ready to install plug and play addon. alas it is not.

[quote name='solesurvivor' timestamp='1349299437' post='146291']

They don't seem to offer a set price. It seems to be only available on custom quote based on your site setup I guess.

Its a shame I would have liked this addon to be a simple ready to install plug and play addon. alas it is not.

[/quote]

It's done as an addon based on your specific needs.

too bad. not packaging it up as a standard style add on basically says you don't want my business.

[quote name='gicandles' timestamp='1349365579' post='146343']

too bad. not packaging it up as a standard style add on basically says you don't want my business.

[/quote]

The best part of this product is it's packed as an addon. No core file changes. Very easy for future upgrade.

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1349365764' post='146344']

The best part of this product is it's packed as an addon. No core file changes. Very easy for future upgrade.

[/quote]

Then why can't you just sell it straight out with a published price?

The fixed price for the addon as in our demo is 95 USD. You can pm me for how to make the purchase.

Will this work with CS Cart v3.0.3? I think this is what I have been looking for.

Does this allow unlimited variants and quantity discounts on a product?