Product Import Not Working

I've set my database limits to 256 & 512, but the import won't go through. I press the import button, and it says loading for a second, and it stops, with no error message of any type.

Also tried uploading from the server, and only uploading one product… still the same result.

Trying to get help on this forum, is like pulling teeth.

More info would be a help… do you have error reporting turned of, are you uploading the correct seperator, etc etc

ajohn

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1374168397' post='165535']

More info would be a help… do you have error reporting turned of, are you uploading the correct seperator, etc etc

ajohn

[/quote]

Where do I check to see if its turned on? Yeah, everything looks fine delimiter is set to : with category:subcatgory on the sheet. Everything seems to be in place. Our store is in trial mode right now, would that have anything to do with it?

myseparator is usually ; not : could that be the problem. categories usually ///

mrfoameruk, you are the man. It was the delimiter, which is odd because I have other stores that have older versions of CS Cart, and I can use : as the delimiter. Just to let you know ; doesn't work in the new version. Thanks for your help!