Product images don't show

Hello all,

I have the strangest issue. I am running cs-cart version 2.1.2 and now I want to add some images to some of the second hand books I am selling. However I can’t seem to get any image to appear. They just won’t show.

First I got an error but this was due to the fact that the thumbnails folder wasn’t chmodded to 777. After I did that this issue was solved and I thought now all will be fine. But still no go.

It keeps showing the no image thumbnail.

Might there be a setting I a have turned of or something? Or could it be something else?

[quote name=‘Martin’]Hello all,

I have the strangest issue. I am running cs-cart version 2.1.2 and now I want to add some images to some of the second hand books I am selling. However I can’t seem to get any image to appear. They just won’t show.

First I got an error but this was due to the fact that the thumbnails folder wasn’t chmodded to 777. After I did that this issue was solved and I thought now all will be fine. But still no go.

It keeps showing the no image thumbnail.

Might there be a setting I a have turned of or something? Or could it be something else?[/QUOTE]

Hello Martin,

Try to clean up the thumbnails cache.

In order to do it you need to log in to your store administration panel and to add the “?cc” or “&cc” text to the end of the path on any of the store pages in the browser. For example: http:/YOUR_DOMAIN_NAME/ADMIN_SCRIPT?ct, where YOUR_DOMAIN_NAME is your store domain and ADMIN_SCRIPT is the name of your admin.php script.

I hope it will help you.

Thank you.

Mikhail Ponomarev

CS-Cart Support team

Hello Mikhail,

I did try that before I posted the question and it did not help. Any other solutions?

Regards,

Martin

[quote name=‘Martin’]Hello Mikhail,

I did try that before I posted the question and it did not help. Any other solutions?

Regards,

Martin[/QUOTE]

Hello Martin,

The problem requires the investigation on your server. If you have a support period or credits, please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

Thank you.

Mikhail Ponomarev

CS-Cart Support team

I am sad to say that I don’t have any support period or credits left because for a long time I didn’t need any product images and assumed that if I ever did it would work fine:(

So would this mean that I am out of luck and stuck with the fact that I can’t add any images? That hardly can be true:(.

Regards,

Martin

[quote name=‘Martin’]I am sad to say that I don’t have any support period or credits left because for a long time I didn’t need any product images and assumed that if I ever did it would work fine:(

So would this mean that I am out of luck and stuck with the fact that I can’t add any images? That hardly can be true:(.

Regards,

Martin[/QUOTE]

We are very sorry to hear it.

You can order our support service (you can view more information about it here on our site: [url]https://www.cs-cart.com/support-item.html[/url]) or try to ask somebody on this forum to help you.

Thank you.

Mikhail Ponomarev

CS-Cart Support team

Seeing as we are talking about time and credits. How many credits does a support issue cost?

[quote name=‘Martin’]Seeing as we are talking about time and credits. How many credits does a support issue cost?[/QUOTE]

The minimum number of credits for this question is 10, the maximum is 20.

Thank you.

Mikhail Ponomarev

CS-Cart Support team