Product Id In Seo Name

I cant use SEO because I have a lot of products whit same name

Is possible to change after SEO name product ID ? for example www.misite.com/product-name-35355

35355= product ID

Thanks

You could add it manually on the SEO tab or you could change the "default seo name" logic to include it.

But why have separate products with same name? There must be something that the user sees/selects that distinguishes them. Search engines won't be very happy with just appending (from their perspective) a number to the end of a name. Names are intended to be descriptive.

eComLabs made such addon for me

There is actually a bug that appeared in one of the recent versions that I just noticed regarding this. The duplicate SEO names are no longer adding the suffix "en", "en-2", ect.

Product ID after name is only solution for me because have more products whit same name, more tham 5k...

I try to hack seo addon

This looks messy..

ebay long time has this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPhone-5S-16GB-32GB-GSM-Factory-Unlocked-Smartphone-Gold-Gray-Silver-/361508704594

361508704594 is eBay item number. No chance to have duplicate.. I have same, SEO-NAME-SKU

There is actually a bug that appeared in one of the recent versions that I just noticed regarding this. The duplicate SEO names are no longer adding the suffix "en", "en-2", ect.

Rather complicated addon.. Seo name should be overriden on product update, clone and newly created..

Product ID after name is only solution for me because have more products whit same name, more tham 5k...

I try to hack seo addon

I try to hack seo addon

Feel free to contact us if you need this modification