Product Details Page Tabs GONE?

I have upgraded a while ago to 2.0.14 live store. Had some issues etc restored backup of sql etc then reapplied update.

However I have recently noticed, that my Product Details Page Tabs are gone from within the Admin=>design=>Blocks=>Products page and the shop side description tabs etc are gone.

See attached pics 1-4.jpg

I would like to know how to get then back do i need to maybe update my one of my files from config_skin … etc or has the database missed an sql statement etc.

Help for a fix would be great as my store is live and customers can’t seen product descriptions once viewing a product at the single product level.

If a complete re-install is required, I could use some guidance on product export / import to a new install of cs cart install. I know to use a CSV but the picture seem to die, (upload method: the cscart/upload from local with cscart asigned names)

Cheers

Pieter

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

It’s apparent that the old and new database aren’t compatible.

Try exporting products from the store missing the tabs and importing them into a fresh install.

Next, move the skins directory. Select the skin in the admin section.

Lastly, move the images directory. That should get you 90% of the way to a completely working store.