Processed Orders Showing As Incomplete From Paypal

As title, since last week, Processed Orders Showing As Incomplete from PayPal?

Any ideas?

If I try to manually make a paymeny processed I get this

"ErrorOops, something went wrong (Internal Server Error). Please try again."

After refreshing the page, the order changes back to incomplete.

I don't know how to enable error reporitng in the back end?

It's not jusy PayPal actually, its any order…

Ok, we have just done a test order.

We ordered something for £1.09 and paid through Barclay Card EPDQ.

On the Barclay Card EPDQ website the card payment processed but then it returned us to the payment details page on our website and said the order wasn't processed.

However, we receive a confirmation email confirming the order and the system has created an incomplete order.

Argg…

hi,

please try to disable 3rd party modules - possibly they interfere order status change.

best regards,

WSA team

[quote name='SeanDigitalSave' timestamp='1432128865' post='215115']

However, we receive a confirmation email confirming the order and the system has created an incomplete order.

[/quote]

The Incomplete order is created after the customer clicks on the “Place order” button. Your issues means, the no response is received from PayPal or Barclay Card EPDQ. Therefore the status remains the same

But the payments from both EPDQ and PayPal are being taken and prcocessed? So, we have the money, but the order does not change to processed.

We can manually change orders to everything BUT Processed as well. For some reason, trying to make an order processed just does not work,.

[quote name='SeanDigitalSave' timestamp='1432199554' post='215212']

But the payments from both EPDQ and PayPal are being taken and prcocessed? So, we have the money, but the order does not change to processed.

We can manually change orders to everything BUT Processed as well. For some reason, trying to make an order processed just does not work,.

[/quote]

Yes, the process the transactions, but do not send transaction response back to the store or this response message is not processed correctly by CS-Cart

Is there a fix for this?

[quote name='SeanDigitalSave' timestamp='1432202486' post='215228']

Is there a fix for this?

[/quote]

It is required to examine the issue. Hard to say about a possible reason