Problems Around Cache By Enable/disable Addons

Hi,

By installing, unistall or enable/disable an addon, our website almost down. It seems to be that by these handling the complete cache is rebuild.

Problem in version 4.2.2 (upgraded from 4.03)

Any other people with this problem?

For so far I can see after action call is: [color=#000000][font=Arial][size=3]Calls fn_clear_cache[/size][/font][/color]

Happy greetings!

yup CSCART needs to force addon deleopers to embed JS in the main JS files… what happens is addon have separate JS files named like such: addonjsfilename.js

CSCART Cache System unique names a combined JS file… what happens is that the add on JS is NOT included in this combined JS so when you make and add on JS changes it does not recompile and causes big browser side problems.

If add-on is is put in the proper location it is added/removed appropriately.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1412188382' post='193221']

If add-on is is put in the proper location it is added/removed appropriately.

[/quote]

Well, some addons need to be rebuilded and restructured I think. Some CS4.0x are still running. But giving problems with recompiling? I do not understand it clearly.

Are you talking about cs-cart addons on 3rd party? If 3rd party, you will have to contact the developers.

If you could be more specific, might be able to help you better.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’ timestamp=‘1412205984’ post=‘193232’]

Are you talking about cs-cart addons on 3rd party? If 3rd party, you will have to contact the developers.

If you could be more specific, might be able to help you better.

[/quote]

Yes I see your point tbirnseth, thank you for your input also :grin: !. Problem is solved with suggestion from “Kayokko” :grin: .

I changed the “config.local.php” from

<br />
'dev_js' => false, // set to true to disable js files compilation<br />

```<br />
<br />
to <br />
<br />
```php
<br />
'dev_js' => true, // set to true to disable js files compilation<br />

```<br />
<br />
Problem solved for now. <br />
Problem caused by the third party addons indeed. The CS structure is changed and third party addons where for 4.03. They still run, but cache cleaning will cause a huge server load for almost 10 minutes per session. We will continue to correct it addon by addon.