Problem with HTML block

Hi all, I've added a new HTML block in the footer of a 3.0.6 site I'm working on, and in the code its adding;

Anyway to get rid of this? Out of interest, I added an identical HTML block to a 3.0.1 store and it didn't add this div at all. The “wysiwyg-content” class is screwing with my css.

Thanks,

Scott.

Why not just address the css issue? It's using that as a container so it (and its contents) can be formatted in different contexts.

Hi Scott,

Hi all, I've added a new HTML block in the footer of a 3.0.6 site I'm working on, and in the code its adding;

Anyway to get rid of this? Out of interest, I added an identical HTML block to a 3.0.1 store and it didn't add this div at all. The “wysiwyg-content” class is screwing with my css.

Thanks,

Scott.

##################

Edit your HTML block. It will ask for wrapper and user defined CSS class. Just put your unique CSS class over there.lets say your CSS class is “demo_html”

Then in your css override the “wysiwyg-content” class by defining the css as follows:

".demo_html .wysiwyg-content

{ /*PUT YOUR CSS HERE */

float:left !important;

}"

####################

Hope this helps.

Tony, there's too many other references to .wysiwyg-content that I didn't want to faf about with.

Chilliapple, that looks good thanks, i'll give it a try.

The “wysiwyg-content” CSS class is used anywhere there is a WYSIWYG editor in use. You're best to do as chilliapple has said, however, making the changes using the my_addons addon, to ensure your CSS code is not wiped over in an upgrade.

Hi Scott,

Always welcome. Please do share if in case you face any issue or require any further assistance.