Problem with Google Analytics ecommerce tracking

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]

Hi fellows,[/size][/font]

I face a problem, concerning e-commerce tracking in Google Analytics.[/size][/font]

My results end suddenly without any changes made from my side. I checked the Google Analytics account number in my addon and it is inplace.[/size][/font]

I also checked the status in my Analytics Profile and the E-Commerce Website radio button is set to Yes.[/size][/font]

Still no results shown. Can you give me any ideas what could be the reason of my problem ?[/size][/font]

Is it Google? The store version is 2.0.14[/size][/font]

Thanks Fotis[/size][/font]

did it work before or has it never worked?

It was working just fine. And then suddenly it stoppped. I cannot find any reason for that at the same time.

have a look here.

Weird!

How did you define the ecommerce aspect of analytics.

Perhaps you should try creating a new site in your Analytics site list, then update the code used for tracking, clear cache's (front + back), and do some test $0.05c transaction to be sure it is working.

Let me know how you go

Also, look for any error log files in the root and sub folders of your store. Perhaps there is an issue elsewhere?

Cheers!

thank you very much.

I will try that and get back to you.

Cheers

[quote name='dvsgr' timestamp='1331757728' post='133137']

thank you very much.

I will try that and get back to you.

Cheers

[/quote]

Did this resolve the issue?

Hi

no it didnt work.

I think that has something with the new version of Google Analytics and this version of Cs-Cart (2.0.14)

Thanks anyway

Fotis

I have the same issue. It stopped on March 1st for me. Not had anything since and can't find the answer. Hopefully someone will find something.

Cheers

Hi

I have tracked this down to the following file and code.

[indent=1]web_root/addons/google_analytics/func.php line 46.[/indent]

[indent=1]if (Registry::get('addons.google_analytics.track_ecommerce') == 'N') {[/indent]

[indent=2]return false;[/indent]

[indent=1]}[/indent]

Checking the database settings it states ecommerce is tracked yet the value at this point is N. I have removed this code as I want to track ecommerce. I'll let you know in a day or so the outcome

Steve