Problem With Combination Quantity

Hello,

I have a problem.

I have some combinations of some items (i.e. a color of a shoe) that won’t be produced anymore.

The customer that tries to add this particular combination to the cart shouldn’t be able to do it, even if for the other items on the web-site I set that if the quantity is 0 or negative, the customer can add the item to the cart (he’s informed that he has to wait more time to have it).

Do any of you have a solution or an add-on to propose?

In the select box “comportamento a prezzo zero” I found the option “non permettere all’utente di aggiungere al carrello”.

I would need this same option to be selectable FOR THE QUANTITY for each combination of each product.

I am amazed that this possibility isn’t available by default in the CMS!

Greetings

Hello,

I have a problem.

I have some combinations of some items (i.e. a color of a shoe) that won’t be produced anymore.

The customer that tries to add this particular combination to the cart shouldn’t be able to do it, even if for the other items on the web-site I set that if the quantity is 0 or negative, the customer can add the item to the cart (he’s informed that he has to wait more time to have it).

Do any of you have a solution or an add-on to propose?

In the select box “comportamento a prezzo zero” I found the option “non permettere all’utente di aggiungere al carrello”.

I would need this same option to be selectable FOR THE QUANTITY for each combination of each product.

I am amazed that this possibility isn’t available by default in the CMS!

Greetings

Make sure that you select Track with options on the editing product page.

Make sure that you select Track with options on the editing product page.

Yes sure. Track with options is selected , and for many items I set combinations .
But the option to not allow you to add to cart a combination if the quantity is 0 does not exist .
It exists only in the general settings , but not for every single combination of each individual product .