Problem with Checkout

Wow, I have the same problem.

I’m waiting for Help Desk for 2 days but no answer yet.

Any one can help us?

Many thanks

[quote name=‘Unregistered’]I am currently evaluating CS-Cart version 1.3.5. I am running into a couple of problems during checkout. Can anyone tell me if this is just a problem in my Trial version or if the production 1.3.5 also has these issues?

1. I checkout as a Guest. I fill in the information in Step 1 and click the Continue button. I get a message on the top right of my screen that says “Loading…”. The screen does not progress to Step 2. In order to get around this issue, I click the Continue Shopping button, then I click the Checkout link. When it takes me back to Checkout, I am now in Step 2. Again, I click the Continue button. I get a message on the top right of my screen that says “Loading…”. The screen does not progress to Step 3. Once again, I click the Continue Shopping Button, then the Checkout link. When it takes me back to Checkout, I am now in Step 3. This also happens for the other steps.

2. When I checkout as a guest and reach Step 3, I check the box to indicate that the Shipping Address is the same as the Billing Address. I then click the Continue button. It keeps me in Step 3 and displays all of the Shipping Address fields. All of the fields have been populated from the Billing fields except for State. I have to manually fill in State in order to continue.

Please let me know if these issues have been resolved in the production version of CS-Cart.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

What payment method are you using in your system? Enable fax or phone and see if this problem exist? There is a thread in this forum that has a solutions for this. I had this problem before but in my case it was curl issue.