Problem with bulk edit

Hello ,

I am new here but I use cscart for two years. I am having this problem:

When I edit some products(their features) with bulk edit and change their value,I press save and nothing happens.No green message in the upper sections. No save.

I don’t know what is wrong but this happend after I turn off suhosin on my server. When I turn it back on the problem still there.

Can anyone help me?

I have version 3.0.4

Thank you

[quote name='ioannisg' timestamp='1359912210' post='154357']

Hello ,

I am new here but I use cscart for two years. I am having this problem:

When I edit some products(their features) with bulk edit and change their value,I press save and nothing happens.No green message in the upper sections. No save.

I don't know what is wrong but this happend after I turn off suhosin on my server. When I turn it back on the problem still there.

Can anyone help me?

I have version 3.0.4

Thank you

[/quote]

What other changes did you make to your server? Did you upgrade PHP, or change mod_security?

Have you tried to clear your cache, both your web browser cache and website cache (yoursite.com/youradmin.php?cc)

[quote name='StellarBytes' timestamp='1359915708' post='154358']

What other changes did you make to your server? Did you upgrade PHP, or change mod_security?

Have you tried to clear your cache, both your web browser cache and website cache (yoursite.com/youradmin.php?cc)

[/quote]

No chages. We just moved the files and the configuration. I cleared caches. The only thing we turned off is suhosin

Now it's off

Hello ioannisg,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team