Problem With Allow And Not Allow Product To Card

Hello

I'm new here and pet owner from reptiles.

My question:

I have noticed that when i add a product with price, and set “Do not allow customer to add the product to cart” that it can be added to cart and even checkout.

When i set the price to zero, than i get Call for price.

Somebody else have this problem or solution to set the price but not allowed to buy?

Regards

What exactly are you trying to deny on? The setting you chose relates to “zero price action”.

Please provide scenario you are trying to address.

Dear Anaconda,

[quote name='Anaconda' timestamp='1411304011' post='192601']

Hello

I'm new here and pet owner from reptiles.

My question:

I have noticed that when i add a product with price, and set “Do not allow customer to add the product to cart” that it can be added to cart and even checkout.

When i set the price to zero, than i get Call for price.

Somebody else have this problem or solution to set the price but not allowed to buy?

Regards

[/quote]

Please, notice that the option [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] “[/font][/color]Do not allow customer to add the product to cart[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]” is for zero price only. If you set 0 in the price field and select [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] “[/font][/color]Do not allow customer to add the product to cart[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]” option in zero price action field. You customers have no ability to add the product to the cart in the frontend.[/font][/color]

In addition, please, check the example of the option “Ask customer to enter the price” here Usually, it is used for charity programs.

Best regards, Alt-team.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1411337189' post='192613']

What exactly are you trying to deny on? The setting you chose relates to “zero price action”.

Please provide scenario you are trying to address.

[/quote]

like i told, i am NEW here and come from interspire software. This have that function, to set show price for animals but can not buy.

Because whe can not send or sell animals online in Belgium.

I diden't know that its only on zero action. This option should be maybe visible in the near future.

Also interspire is now bigcommerce and my payment module for belgium is outdated and not supported anymore.

So after testing a lot of other software, the nearest was CS Cart and supported our payment module.

Regards

[quote name='Anaconda' timestamp='1411378072' post='192651']

like i told, i am NEW here and come from interspire software. This have that function, to set show price for animals but can not buy.

Because whe can not send or sell animals online in Belgium.

I diden't know that its only on zero action. This option should be maybe visible in the near future.

Also interspire is now bigcommerce and my payment module for belgium is outdated and not supported anymore.

Thats why i need to change my software.

So after testing a lot of other software, the nearest was CS Cart and supported our payment module.

Regards

[/quote]

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1411363946' post='192625']

Dear Anaconda,

Please, notice that the option [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] “[/font][/color]Do not allow customer to add the product to cart[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]” is for zero price only. If you set 0 in the price field and select [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] “[/font][/color]Do not allow customer to add the product to cart[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]” option in zero price action field. You customers have no ability to add the product to the cart in the frontend.[/font][/color]

In addition, please, check the example of the option “Ask customer to enter the price” here Usually, it is used for charity programs.

Best regards, Alt-team.

[/quote]

Thank you for the info, like i told in my previous message, should be an asset in the near future.

Regards

I posted double my post. you can delete this please.