problem with affiliate graphic banner

I have problem with graphic banner, everything works well except it appears strange in graphic banners page it goes out of borders, it’s hard for me to explain but I uploaded image so it would be easier for you to see what is the issue. Maybe I should upload little banner image?

Thanks for your help!!!

[quote name=‘maksis’]I have problem with graphic banner, everything works well except it appears strange in graphic banners page it goes out of borders, it’s hard for me to explain but I uploaded image so it would be easier for you to see what is the issue. Maybe I should upload little banner image?

Thanks for your help!!!

[/quote]

That’s the admin page. Can you provide a live URL? Anyway a css file, table or both have to be modified.

Hi, Indij007, Thanks for your time!

No that is not admin page, it the page when people is signed as an affiliate and selects graphics banners in affiliate menu. I would really appreciate if some one can give me some tips what and where should I change.

[quote name=‘maksis’]Hi, Indij007, Thanks for your time!

No that is not admin page, it the page when people is signed as an affiliate and selects graphics banners in affiliate menu. I would really appreciate if some one can give me some tips what and where should I change.[/quote]

Anyway a css has to be modified or you will have to make the banners smaller.

But I am very surprised that only I have this issue, because I searched around the forums and didn’t find some thing like this. I would like to hear from other how they put their graphic banners!

Does have the banner the right size? Is the problem only that it goes “out of borders” on the affiliate page? If so, then forget it. The template which do you use is built for 1024px screens (I guess). When you would like, that the banner is nice placed in the template, you will need to change the whole layout of it, that means side blocks, central block etc…

Hi

Have the same issue

If you simply want to add your logo it already goes out of border.

others have a vertical orientation in stead of horizontal.

it would be ideal if you could add affilliate page also at the block section (next to all pages, products and categories etc.) and then give us the possibility to use the vertical layout option.

hope you will find this a good idea.

I have the same issue with this. Can the text the affiliate copies be placed below the banners so the page doesn’t scroll left to right in the “iframe”. Any other solutions?