Print Invoice On View Cart Page

I'm stumped trying to figure this out. I've tried to figure out or try to find add-on for this but no luck so far. Can anybody help me or guide me in right direction?

Issue:

I'm trying to have the buyer print or view the pre-order in PDF on the view cart page before buyer goes through the checkout process. This is to have the buyer show the pre-order invoice to accounting department and get an approval before he actually do the final checkout process.

I've try to modify the /design/themes/mydesign/templates/views/checkout/components/cart_content.tpl but no luck.

I can't find any add-on on the marketplace either. Can anyone help me how to configure this?

I'm stumped trying to figure this out. I've tried to figure out or try to find add-on for this but no luck so far. Can anybody help me or guide me in right direction?

Issue:

I'm trying to have the buyer print or view the pre-order in PDF on the view cart page before buyer goes through the checkout process. This is to have the buyer show the pre-order invoice to accounting department and get an approval before he actually do the final checkout process.

I've try to modify the /design/themes/mydesign/templates/views/checkout/components/cart_content.tpl but no luck.

I can't find any add-on on the marketplace either. Can anyone help me how to configure this?

Hello!

Usually on the cart page user data, shipping and payment are unknown, the taxes are not completely calculated. The data might not be enough for the invoice. What if you add some offline payment method so that your customers can place order now and pay later after the approval of accounting department?

Hello!

Usually on the cart page user data, shipping and payment are unknown, the taxes are not completely calculated. The data might not be enough for the invoice. What if you add some offline payment method so that your customers can place order now and pay later after the approval of accounting department?

How would I going about creating that? Is there already made add-on for that?

is it possible to resolve this issue by adding print page to PDF button on the cart content page?

How would I going about creating that? Is there already made add-on for that?

Do you mean offline payment? Then you just need to create payment method with processor set to Offline and write some instructions.

is it possible to resolve this issue by adding print page to PDF button on the cart content page?

Yes, but it requires custom development.

And the solution with offline payment does not require any changes in code. Also you will be able to contact the customer with some offers.

If you do not find ready to use solution, our team is at your service

I got it almost working but having some issues:

1. I added this to /design/themes/my design/templates/views/checkout/components/cart_content.tpl

Quotation

{include file="views/checkout/components/cart_items.tpl" disable_ids="button_cart"}
{include file="views/checkout/components/checkout_totals.tpl" location="cart"}

Warranty: 6 Month - One(1) time free replace and free replace within warranty period

{include file="buttons/continue_shopping.tpl" but_href=$continue_url|fn_url}
2. added this to my style sheet:
.hide-from-page { display:none; } /* hide at normal page view */
@media print {
.hide-from-page { display:inline; } /* make it visible during print */
}
This is how it appears when I click the print button:
My question is how do I make the Promo code area not to appear on print and how to make the subtotal and total cost to align up on the right?
Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

You can hide this section and add additional styles for the printed page within the following section

@media print {
}

I got it almost working but having some issues:

1. I added this to /design/themes/my design/templates/views/checkout/components/cart_content.tpl

Quotation

{include file="views/checkout/components/cart_items.tpl" disable_ids="button_cart"}
{include file="views/checkout/components/checkout_totals.tpl" location="cart"}

Warranty: 6 Month - One(1) time free replace and free replace within warranty period

{include file="buttons/continue_shopping.tpl" but_href=$continue_url|fn_url}
2. added this to my style sheet:
.hide-from-page { display:none; } /* hide at normal page view */
@media print {
.hide-from-page { display:inline; } /* make it visible during print */
}
This is how it appears when I click the print button:
My question is how do I make the Promo code area not to appear on print and how to make the subtotal and total cost to align up on the right?
Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Make sure this code is placed above the :

If not the recalculate function won't work.

I'm not good with css so if anyone can help me out on this question, I be greatly appreciated:

Please try

@media print {
    .ty-coupons__container {
        display: none !important;
    }
}

Please try

@media print {
    .ty-coupons__container {
        display: none !important;
    }
}

I tried that before and doesn't work. That's why I can't figure out how. I followed the style code and made the changes, clear the cache but no luck.

That's why I thought someone here would have an idea how to solve this issue.

The provided solution should work. It is required to examine issue on your store directly