Price Questions...

Hello Forum,

I have a question about the prices.

Is it possible to hide the prices for unregistered users?

How can I set differnet prices for different Customers?

I tried it over wholesale, but when I have a product which

cost 200 regular but for a customer group, lets say 202 that

dosent work over wholesale (works only with cheaper prices)

Would be wonderful if someone has a hint for me.

Many thanks in advance…

iThoDi

About offering different prices to different users. Have you tried creating membership groups and applying discounts to different groups?

Cheers

[quote name=‘adders’]About offering different prices to different users. Have you tried creating membership groups and applying discounts to different groups?

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Yes I tried it, but thats not an elegant way insofar that I cant say 200 price, and in a member group 201 because it goes only into minus.

Also I need to hide somehow the prices for unregistered users. Its not an public shop.

Grrrr, really frustrating

If you would like to display prices only for logged in customers, you should replace this part of the code:

{strip}
{if $settings.General.alternative_currency == "Y"}
{$value|format_price:$currencies.$primary_currency:$span_id:$class:false}{if $secondary_currency != $primary_currency} ({$value|format_price:$currencies.$secondary_currency:$span_id:$class:true:$is_integer}){/if}
{else}
{$value|format_price:$currencies.$secondary_currency:$span_id:$class:true}
{/if}
{/strip}

with this one:

{strip}
{if $auth.user_id}
{$value|format_price:$currencies.$primary_currency:$span_id:$class:false}{if $secondary_currency != $primary_currency} ({$value|format_price:$currencies.$secondary_currency:$span_id:$class:true:$is_integer}){/if}
{else}
{/if}
{else}
Please sign in to see the price
{/if}
{/strip}

in the “price.tpl” file located in the “skins/[CUSTOMER_ACTIVE_SKIN]/customer/common_templates” directory of your CS-Cart, where [CUSTOMER_ACTIVE_SKIN] is an active skin of your storefront.

Hi, Kate, how to show the price of certain products for certain membership group?

Thank you.

[quote name=‘orangegirl’]If you would like to display prices only for logged in customers, you should replace this part of the code:

{strip}
{else}
{/if}
{/strip}

with this one:

{strip}
{if $auth.user_id}
{else}
{/if}
{else}
Please sign in to see the price
{/if}
{/strip}

in the “price.tpl” file located in the “skins/[CUSTOMER_ACTIVE_SKIN]/customer/common_templates” directory of your CS-Cart, where [CUSTOMER_ACTIVE_SKIN] is an active skin of your storefront.[/QUOTE]

Dear OrangeGirl, thanks for the answer!

I have this code in price-tpl. Because its not simular to what you post, could you tell me which Part I have to replace? Would be wonderful.

Thanks in advance!

{strip}

{if $settings.General.alternative_currency == “Y” && $number_type != ‘P’}

{if $number_type != ‘P’ && $currencies.$primary_currency.after != ‘Y’}{$currencies.$primary_currency.symbol}{/if}{if $span_id && !$no_ids}{/if}{$value|fn_format_rate_value:$number_type:“2”:$currencies.$primary_currency.decimals_separator:$currencies.$primary_currency.thousands_separator}{if $span_id && !$no_ids}{/if}{if $number_type != ‘P’ && $currencies.$primary_currency.after == ‘Y’}{$currencies.$primary_currency.symbol}{/if}

{if $secondary_currency != $primary_currency && $currencies}

({if $number_type != ‘P’ && $currencies.$secondary_currency.after != ‘Y’}{$currencies.$secondary_currency.symbol}{/if}{if $span_id && !$no_ids}{/if}{$value|fn_format_rate_value:$number_type:“2”:$currencies.$secondary_currency.decimals_separator:$currencies.$secondary_currency.thousands_separator:$currencies.$secondary_currency.coefficient}{if $span_id && !$no_ids}{/if}{if $number_type != ‘P’ && $currencies.$secondary_currency.after == ‘Y’}{$currencies.$secondary_currency.symbol}{/if})

{/if}

{else}

{if $number_type != ‘P’ && $currencies.$secondary_currency.after != ‘Y’}{$currencies.$secondary_currency.symbol}{/if}{if $span_id && !$no_ids}{/if}{$value|fn_format_rate_value:$number_type:“2”:$currencies.$secondary_currency.decimals_separator:$currencies.$secondary_currency.thousands_separator:$currencies.$secondary_currency.coefficient}{if $span_id && !$no_ids}{/if}{if $number_type != ‘P’ && $currencies.$secondary_currency.after == ‘Y’}{$currencies.$secondary_currency.symbol}{/if}

{/if}

{/strip}

Please Help:(