Price List File

Hello,

I had the software generate a pdf price list for me but can not locate the file. Where would it save the file?

I have not generated a Google site map yet since I am still building the site but would the software place these generated files in the same location?

Thanks so much for your help.

After generating the file, it should be downloaded to your computer.

Bob

Hi Bob,

It worked. I tried this three times last night. Yes, it did download and acrobat automatically opened it for me. I probably was not paying attention as Firefox blocks redirects sometimes. I think that’s why it did not download last night.

Thanks.

I was able to do this a couple of times and now it ends up taking me to a page that shows some of my Categories and just stops. This may have to do with Godaddy **** hosting.

This is what is shows.

Generating PDF. Please, be patient…

Half Body Wraps.

New Items

Mini Cooper Graphics.

Side Body Graphics…

Truck Graphics.

Fast and Furious Graphics.

Flame Graphics.

Checkered Graphics.

Tribal Graphics.

General.

Clowns.

Dragon FX…

Skulls.

Thunder Cycles.

Stripes.

Decals.

XBOX 360 Skin.

PS3 Skins.

That’s what it did for me too but if you are using FireFox look at the top of the browser under the address bar area as it may have blocked the re-direct after the file is generated or it’s blocked the download of the file; same if you are using IE it may also block download or what it calls activeX controls so you have to click on it and tell it the file or re-direct is okay.

Same thing with IE7

Generating PDF. Please, be patient…

Half Body Wraps.

New Items

Mini Cooper Graphics.

Side Body Graphics…

Truck Graphics.

Fast and Furious Graphics.

And it will just stop. I am wondering if this is GoDaddy where the problem is.