Price list add on

I decided to change what is listed in the price list, ie take out the prices and add the product code.

Now whilst I am able to save that configuration when in edit mode, i seem to be having trouble clearing the cache.

if I click on

If columns were added or changed, please clear the cache to regenerate the price list.

Then it just takes me out of the admin panel and to the front page of my store.

Any ideas anyone?

I am having the same trouble.

I had the same problem in IE, then tried in Firefox and good, I was redirected to the home page, but PDF file to download notification came up and that was good.

I tried Firefox and still have the same problem

Yes same here but should get the PDF download link. My problem is when i open that file it shows the file is corrupt or unable to open. Is there any help ?

Guys

Try to uninstall [not disable] Price List add on, clear cache with ?cc and install it again. See what happens.

[quote name=‘Noman’]Guys

Try to uninstall [not disable] Price List add on, clear cache with ?cc and install it again. See what happens.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Noman my second problem was solved :smiley: BUT :o first problem which all complain about redirect to homepage was still there.

It should redirect to the Home Page, but also a file download/open dialog should appear. I think, it’s a glitch.

Well I worked out my problem,

It was that I had renamed the admin.php file.

When clicking to clear cache it is looking for the original admin.php file, which of course no longer exists.

So just add &cc to the end of the price list add on page and it will clear the cache, if you have the same issue.

Hope this helps

[quote name=‘ivybridge’]

It was that I had renamed the admin.php file.

When clicking to clear cache it is looking for the original admin.php file, which of course no longer exists.

So just add &cc to the end of the price list add on page and it will clear the cache, if you have the same issue.

Hope this helps[/QUOTE]

The fix for this is here:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/vbugs.php?do=view&vbug_id=1410[/url]

Bob

So basicly do not alter the admin.php name and everything should work ok including the SEO as well.

[quote name=‘Degsey’]So basicly do not alter the admin.php name and everything should work ok including the SEO as well.[/QUOTE]

Anyone familiar with CS-Cart knows the default amdin filename. Renaming admin.php is recommended for security reasons:

[url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

In fact, in 2.0.12, you should receive a warning if your admin.php file is not renamed.

Have you tried applying the changes provided in the Bug Tracker?

Bob